Patsy A. Malone, CPA, and Stephanie M. Banks, CPA, have an aggregate of over 50 years experience in providing the services listed below and others. We have a staff that is experienced and willing to work with you whatever your needs might be.
MALONE & BANKS, PLLC provides services in accounting, tax preparation and auditing for a wide variety of clients. Some of those services are:
- Tax return preparation and tax planning for individuals
- Tax return preparation for corporations, partnerships, Sub-S corporations, LLC's, PLLC's and non-profit organizations
- Bookkeeping and financial statements for small businesses , governments and non-profit organizations
- Payroll processing and payroll tax returns preparation
- Audits of businesses, governments and non-profit organizations
- Reviews of financial statements of businesses, governments and non-profit organizations
- Agreed-upon-procedures conducted for businesses, governments and non-profit organizations
Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by local chapters of national accounting and tax associations keeps our firm on the "leading edge" of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods.
Computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
Visit the "Services" area of our site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the "Contact Us" page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, fax, e-mail or mail.
Feel free to contact the office anytime. We're here to help.